domenica 3 novembre 2013

"I see your lies" - Le Aly di Lia di Donatella Marraoni | Buy art online | Invest in art

"I see your lies"  - Le Aly di Lia di Donatella Marraoni | Buy art online | Invest in art

"I see your lies"



"I see your lies"



Technique: Oil on canvas

In eyes many truths are hidden concealing lies and unspoken words. Nobody is perfect and I sincerely believe that perfection does not exist. A look, a doubt, one unspoken truth, this is my woman born on a gray day in November.

"Vedo le tue bugie"

Tecnica: Olio su tela

Negli occhi si nascondono molte verità e si celano bugie e parole non dette. Nessuno è perfetto e sinceramente credo che la perfezione non esista. Uno sguardo, un dubbio, una verità inespressa, questa è la mia donna nata da una giornata grigia di novembre. 

If you like what you see, please share!! ;) Thank you :)

Le Aly di Lia di Donatella Marraoni, emerging artist with a fresh new style proposes her paintings online to art lovers and investors alike who have a keen eye for a great art deal. Donatella will be partecipating at the internationally-renowned art event, The Florence Biennial 2013 from 30th November to 8th December.

For more information please visit my website or my fb page:
Per maggiori informazioni prego visitare il mio sito o la mia pagina fb:

website - http://lealydilia.wix.com/le-aly-di-lia
Invest in art | buy art online.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento